Online Watermark Remover from jpeg Images : Welcome to Smart Tricky. Today we are discuss about how to remove watermark from a photo. The watermark is a superimposed image, logo, or text placed over a photograph—usually as a method of identifying the image copyright holder.
These days you can probably seeing more photos with watermarks on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other place. Before start the article you should know watermark is a more or less transparent image or text. The best way to protect the usage of images and to check the violation of copyrights. Most creators put a watermark on the distributed images.
Why should I use watermarks on Facebook and other Social Site
Suppose you are a professional photographer. And you click a subject photo with the permission. Before the digital world, your publications would use print stamps on the images to identify the sources of the images.
How To Remove Watermark From Photo/Image
This a very simple process to removed the watermark from the from a photo. You can use this process on your smartphone as well as from the computer. This process from online for while you need a Internet connection .
- Click on the link below to SignUp Button. After going to the website create a new User ID. The registration is very easy enter your valid email and set a password. You can sign up from Facebook.
- Then upload the image from which you want to remove watermark.
- Now in editor, Select the marker tool, and carefully outline the watermark. You can select different sizes of the marker tool to be precise.
- After marking the watermark, just hit the Play button in green color on the top and the processing will begin.
- Now the processed image will be free of the watermark as it will be removed. Save the without watermark image.