How To Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone
To day whats apps is one of most use full apps. Whats apps was first develop in 2009 by two young Yahoo employ Brian Acton and Jan Koum. Now facebook has joint partner with whats app. Now it was officially available for PCs through a web client, under the name WhatsApp Web, in late January 2015.
Whats apps is a free application where you can sent message through Internet. Now days you can use whats-apps internet call free and images, GIF, videos, documents, user location, audio files. May time we are want to use whats apps through your Landline number, but you can not do it. After reading the full article, you can Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone.
Steps to Verify Whatsapp Using a Landline or Home Phone
1. First Download and Install whats-apps application on your phone, Ipad or Tablet.
2. Now open the Whats-apps and sign up for a new account.
3. Choose your country code and enter your landline/home phone number in place of phone number.
4. Now wait until verification by SMS fails, it will take a maximum of 5 minutes. There you can see “Call Me” option and whatsapp will call you through your landline number and read for you the verification code.
5. Note down the 6 digit verification code and enter it on your whatsapp to have your number verified.
6. Once the verification process is done, you can now use whatsapp without a mobile phone number or SIM card.
If you have any question regarding Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone you can comment down below..