How To Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone
How To Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone : Welcome to Smart Tricky. Today we are discuss about whatsapp verification without mobile number or sim card. To use whatsapp without sim verification, you need to follow the below steps.
How To Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone
To day whats apps is one of most use full apps. Whats apps was first develop in 2009 by two young Yahoo employ Brian Acton and Jan Koum. Now facebook has joint partner with whats app. Now it was officially available for PCs through a web client, under the name WhatsApp Web, in late January 2015.
Whats apps is a free application where you can sent message through Internet. Now days you can use whats-apps internet call free and images, GIF, videos, documents, user location, audio files. May time we are want to use whats apps through your Landline number, but you can not do it. After reading the full article, you can Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone.
Steps to Verify Whatsapp Using a Landline or Home Phone
1. First Download and Install whats-apps application on your phone, Ipad or Tablet.
2. Now open the Whats-apps and sign up for a new account.
3. Choose your country code and enter your landline/home phone number in place of phone number.
4. Now wait until verification by SMS fails, it will take a maximum of 5 minutes. There you can see “Call Me” option and whatsapp will call you through your landline number and read for you the verification code.
5. Note down the 6 digit verification code and enter it on your whatsapp to have your number verified.
6. Once the verification process is done, you can now use whatsapp without a mobile phone number or SIM card.
If you have any question regarding Verify Your Whatsapp Using a Landline Phone you can comment down below. For the latest tech news and tricks follow Smart Tricky on Twitter, Facebook, and Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Vivo V7+ With 24-Megapixel Front Camera and 6″ Bezel Less Launched in India
After the many speculation finely Vivo V7+ was launched in India. The phone comes with a 6-inch screen. It has a new types of bezel-less screen. The main key features of this phone, camera and the display. The Vivo V7+ price in India is Rs. 21,990. The smartphone will go on sale in India on September 15. It will be available in Gold, Matte Black, and Rose Gold colour variants.
Vivo V7+ specifications
The V7+ has a full-metal unibody design that’s quite premium to look and quite premium to the touch. Vivo V7+ has a 5.99-inch HD (720×1440 pixels) IPS Incell ‘FullView’ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 2.5D curved glass. It also has bezels on the sides, with 2.15mm bezels. V7+ has dual slot for nano SIM.
The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC with 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The smartphone features 64GB of inbuilt storage and you can expandable the storage via microSD card up to 256GB. On the camera front, the V7+ comes with a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture and a 24-megapixel camera on the front again with f/2.0 aperture.
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with Adreno 506GPU.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage (expand up to 256GB)
- 6-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a 1440×720 pixel resolution.
- 16 MP Rear Camera with LED flash.
- 24 MP Front Camera. You can record 1080p Video from Front Camera.
- Runs on Android 7.1.2-based Funtouch OS 3.2.
- 3,225mAh Battery(Do’t has Fast charging) .
The Vivo V7+ also support 4G VoLTE on dual SIM. Also it has Bluetooth v4.2, wife, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio. The V7+ supports 4G LTE and USB OTG connectivity but there’s no NFC.
iVoomi Me 3 and Me 3S with Shatterproof displays launched in India, price starts at Rs 5,499
3000mAh Battery and runs on Android 7.0
Another Chinese smartphone company come in India with some low budget Smartphone. iVoomi has announced the launch of two phone called Me 3 and Me 3S. The Me 3 is priced at Rs 5,499, while the latter comes with a price tag of Rs 6,499 and both the devices are now available exclusively on Flipkart.
The Me 3 come with the a Shatterproof 5.2-inch display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 2.5D curve glass. It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek quad-core processor, also it has 2 GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage and you can expand the storage via sd card up to 128GB.
The smartphone has rear and front 8-megapixel camera with HDR Mode, Low light Photography, Beauty Mode, Auto Focus and 1.12um sensor.The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is juiced up by a 3000mAh battery. The device is available in Midnight Black, Champagne Gold & Teal Blue colour options.
Another Me 3S has a 5.2-inch HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 2.5D curve glass. The phone is powered by a quad-core 64-Bit MediaTek processor. It’s come with the 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and you can expand the storage via SD card up to 128GB.
For the camera of Me 3S, it features a 13-megapixel rear camera with 1.0um Samsung Sensor, HDR Mode, Low light Photography, Beauty Mode, Auto Focus and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling with Front Flash, Beauty Mode, and 1.12um sensor.
Both the devices support 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, dual SIM and micro USB port, Light Sensor, G-Sensor, and Proximity Sensor.
Automatic Power ON/OFF in Xiaomi Redmi & Mi Phones MIUI 8/7/9
Automatic Power ON/OFF in Xiaomi Redmi Phone: Hello, welcome to Smart Tricky. Today we are discuss about Radmi phones power on/off function. With the help of this tricks you can easily Schedule power on/off function. This tricks will work all the Xiaomi Redmi phone.
A mobile phone is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. After first public phone made by Martin Cooper. This time we every man has a Smartphone. The smartphone is a more powerful device like you personal computer.
Why you need Auto power on/off function
This depend on person to person. We all spend so much time with our smartphones, tablets. As for the many report mobile phone radiation is a harmfully for the human body. Schedule power on/off in MIUI 7/8 in important for you if you are a too busy person. You always talk on your phone, even you might talk from bed while you are sleeping. But the phone call you can’t get proper sleep in night. You forgot to switch off your Xiaomi phone and your clients call in the night. Here Xiaomi gives a solution no need to power off manually. As a normal user, you can use the schedule power on/off function on your Redmi phone.
This tricks is work on all Mi Phones that have MIUI 7,8 or 9. So follow the step by step to schedule power on/off in Xiaomi MIUI mobiles :-
1. First take your Redmi Smartphone on your hand and go to the settings option.
2. Then click on the Battery and after-that you can see Power option.
3. Now tap on Battery saver. Then you can see Schedule time to switch between modes.
4. Here you set Power on time and power off time with repeat option.
After following the step by steps you can easily schedule power on/off in your Xiaomi mi mobile.
If you have any problem regarding your radmi smartphone Automatic Power ON/OFF function, you can comment down below.
Official List Of Smartphone To Receive Android 8.0 Oreo Update
Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update Smartphones Lists – Recently Google has announced Android 8.0 Oreo For Their Nexus And Pixel Devices. Pixel and Pixel XL users can download final system images from Android developer website here. Android 8.0 Oreo is coming with some amazing new features and optimizations.
The Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username / password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and many more.
Here we provide Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update Smartphones Lists. There are other smartphone than the Pixel and Nexus lineup those will get the update within the end of this year. So check out from below lists.
- Google Pixel – Download
- Google Pixel XL – Download
- Google Pixel C – Download
- Google Nexus Player – Download
- Google Nexus 5X – Download
- Google Nexus 6P – Download
List of devices which will receive the Android Oreo 8.0 update
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (G950F, G950W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Upcoming)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (G955,G955FD)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge(G935F, G935FD, G935W8)
- Samsung Galaxy S7(G930FD, G930F, G930, G930W8)
- Samsung Galaxy A3( 2017)(A320F)
- Samsung Galaxy A5( 2017)(A520F)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 ( 2017)(A720F, A720DS)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 ( 2017)(A810F, A810DS)
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy J7v
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro(2017)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime(G610F, G610DS, G610M/DS)
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)(SM-A9100)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)(A710F, A710DS)
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)(A510F, A510F)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)(A810F, A810DS)
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus( XT1684, XT1685, XT1687)
- Motorola Moto G5( All Models)
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus( All models)
- Motorola Moto G4( All models)
- Motorola Moto Z( XT1635-03)
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play
- Motorola Moto Z Play
- Motorola Moto Z Style
- Motorola Moto Z Force
- Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Lenovo P2 (Controversial)
- Lenovo K6 (Controversial)
- Lenovo K6 Note
- Lenovo K6 Power
- Lenovo Zuk Z2 (Controversial)
- Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus (Controversial)
- Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro
- Lenovo A6600 Plus (Controversial)
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium( G8141, G8142)
- Sony Xperia L1(G3311, G3312, G3313)(Controversial)
- Sony Xperia XZS(G8231, G8232)
- Sony Xperia XA1(G3121, G3123, G3125, G3116, G3123)
- Sony Xperia XZ( F8331, F8332)
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra( G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226)
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra(Controversial)
- Sony Xperia XA(Controversial)
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra
- Sony Xperia XA
- Sony Xperia X Performance
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium(Controversial)
- Sony Xperia Z5(Controversial)
- Sony Xperia X( F5121, F5122)
- Sony Xperia X Compact
- Sony Xperia E5(Controversial)
- HTC U11
- HTC U Ultra
- HTC 10
- Yu Yunique 2
- Yu Yurek Black
- Yu Yunicorn
- Yu Yureka S
- Yu Yureka Note
- ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 Mini
- ZTE Blade V8
- ZTE Blade V7
- ZTE Axon Pro
- ZTE Axon 7s
- ZTE Nubia Z17
- ZTE Max XL
- ZTE Axon Elite
- ZTE Axon Mini
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 8
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi 5S
- Xiaomi Mi 5C
- Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Xioami Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Xiaomi MI5S Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 4X
- Redmi 3S Prime
- VIVO X9 Plus
- VIVO X9
- OPPO F3 Plus
- OPPO R11
- OPPO R11 Plus
- OPPO Find 9
- LG G6( H870, H870DS, US987, All carrier models supported as well)
- LG G5( H850, H858, US996, H860N, All carrier models supported as well)
- LG V30 (Upcoming) LG V20(H990DS, H990N, US996, All carrier models supported as well)
- LG V10(H960, H960A, H960AR)
- LG Nexus 5X
- LG Q8
- LG Q6
- LG X Venture
- LG Pad IV 8.0
- Huawei P10( VTR-L09, VTRL29, VTR-AL00, VTR-TL00)
- Huawei P10 lite (Lx1, Lx2, Lx3)
- Huawei Honor 9(AL00, AL10, TL10)
- Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (Huawei P9 Lite (2017), Huawei Honor 8 Lite, Huawei Nova Lite, Huawei GR3 (2017)
- Huawei Y7 Prime (Controversial)
- Huawei Nova 2(PIC-AL00)
- Huawei Nova 2 Plus(BAC-AL00)
- Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Nexus 6P
- OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3
- Asus ZenFone 4 (ZE554KL)
- Asus ZenFone Pro (ZS551KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max (ZC520KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max Pro (ZC554KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie (ZD553KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro (ZD552KL)
- Asus Zenpad Z8s (ZT582KL)
- Asus Zenfone Go(ZB552KL)
- Asus Zenfone Live(ZB501KL)
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max
- Asus Zenfone AR
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom
- Asus Zenfone 3 Max
- Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5
- Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
- Asus Zenfone 3
- Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
- Asus ZenPad Z8s
- Asus ZenPad 3s 8.0
- Asus ZenPad 3s 10
- Asus ZenPad Z10
Note – If You have Any news regarding any smartphone then comment us below in comment section..!!! We will update..!!!
Jio Feature Phone With Rs. 1,500 Deposit with Unlimited 4G Data at Rs 153 per month
Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani announced Jio Feature Phone Today. Tag line “India ka Smartphone” . The phone will be available from August 15 – for testing, and for pre-booking will start from August 24.
It will come with a couple of different data packs. Rs. 159 per month for which they will get free voice and SMS, and unlimited data, along with Jio apps, or they can pay Rs. 309 per month & get support for mirroring your screen on a TV and many more.
Jio Feature Phone Key :
- Will go on pre-booking from 24 August
- Supports 4G VoLTE for calls and data
- Will be available for free of cost
- Consumers to pay Rs 1,500 as refundable security deposit for 3 years
- SD card slot for memory expansion
- 2.4-inch display
- Supports digital payment via NFC
- Torch light
- New set of data plans, starting at Rs 153 for the device
JioPhone has a keyboard. Users can speak to the phone as well with voice commands. It also supports all Indian languages. It have unlimited data at Rs 153 per month on this 4G VoLTe feature phone/smartphone.
Before Jio, India was ranked as 154th country.
YU Yunique 2 Set to Launch on July 24 in India with 4GB RAM
Yu Televentures now set to launch their upcoming phone in India. Micromax’s online sub-brand new phone called YU Yunique 2. The retail box of the Yunique 2 has leaked and it’s reveals some key design aspects.
Yu Televentures first launched Yunique in India way back in 2015 for Rs 5,499. And now we are first inform you to it set to launch July 24 in India. The smartphone comes with a metal unibody and there will be a golden ring running around the edges.
Yu Yunique 2 Specifications
The YU Yunique 2 comes with 5″ IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphones are powered by MediaTek’s MT6737 quad-core SoC, and it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
YU Yunique 2 has 4GB of RAM, it has 16 GB internal storage and you can expand the storage via SD Card. The device sported with a 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, dual LED flash. Also it has 8-megapixel front camera for selfie.
There is also fingerprint sensor at the front which allocate with home button. It supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), GLONASS, a micro USB port and Dual SIM support. It peaks with 3,000mAh battery.
Nokia 8 Silver Colour, expected to launch July 31st with Snapdragon 835
HMD Global, now set to launched with a new colour Nokia 8. Silver and could be Blue colour variant. The upcoming Nokia flagship is one of the best design with the great looks.
The smartphone in Silver colour variant and with dual rear cameras. Nokia 8 has a hone button in the front panel. The volume and power keys both are on the right edge of the device.
Nokia 8 specifications
As per the leaks, Nokia 8 has 5.3-inch QHD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB or 8GB of RAM. Also it has 64GB of internal storage and you can expand via SD Card.
The Nokia 8 has Google OS Android 7.1 Nougat. The device has a 13MP dual camera with optical image stablisation and also it has a 13-megapixel front camera is expected. It peaks with 3,800mAh battery, also support Quick Charge. As for the price of Nokia 8 will be start from Rs. 41, 000.
5.3in QHD OHD display, 2560 x 1440
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
6GB or 8GB of RAM
Android 7.1.1 Nougat
13MP Dual Camera, Optical Image Stablisation
Iris and Fingerprint Scanner
3,800mAh Battery, Quick Charge Support
64GB Internal Storage
Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) to feature dual camera setup
The Korean smartphone company Samsung now set to lunched their C series. The upcoming Galaxy C7 (2017) will be sporting a dual rear camera setup.
C7 already started testingand the smartphone could launch very soon. As per a leakster which goes by the name @mmddj_china on Twitter. Galaxy C7 (2017) will be the fourth Samsung phone to come with dual rear camera setup.
The forth Samsung Dual camera smartphone,Samsung GALAXY C7 2017 is soon finished the test,and go sales.
— 萌萌的电教 (@MMDDJ_) July 12, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications
As for the rummer Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) has a 5.7-inch fullHD super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080. It has a physical home key with fingerprint sensor embedded in that home button and just like the Galaxy C7 (2016). The device will be powered by Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
Galaxy C7 (2017) power by Qualcom Snapdragon 653 along. It has 4GB of RAM with 32/64GB of internal storage and you can expand the storage via SD card. A 3,300 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The key feature for the Galaxy C7 (2017)’s dual camera setup at the back with a 16-megapixel shooter, dual-tone LED flash. And it has and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfie. The device offers Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and a micro USB port.
Sony Pikachu Price in India Specification, Specs, Release Date, with 3GB RAM
One new smartphone now set to lunched in the market by Sony. Sony is one of the most popular brand for electronic. Some time they did not catch good reaction in smartphone. Now Sony Pikachu.
This time we hope they create some magic with their new smartphone. Sony Pikachu first spotted benchmark listings on February 27. Some excited specifications has on the upcoming smartphone. As fro the report, the smartphone will be unveiled at an event in Tokyo mid August.
Sony Pikachu Specification
The Sony Pikachu has a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 SoC octa-Core 2.3 GHz processor coupled with Mali-T880.
Sony Pikachu has a 21-megapixel autofocus rear camera and a LED flash. And also 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera for selfie. The smartphone has 3GB of RAM. It’s has 32GB of inbuilt storage and you can expand the storage up to 128GB via SD Card.
The smartphone has Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. It’s comes with 5 different colour. The Sony Pikachu packs a 3060mAh battery.
Key specs or features
5″ HD Display, (1280×720)
Android 7.1.1 Nougat
32GB Internal Storage
21MP Rear Camera
8MP Front Camera